Benefits for Athletes
- Early Entry: notification for early entry (prior to opening to the public) into newly announced events and select events
- Priority Bike Racking: the top 5 clubs with the highest number for registered athletes get priority racking as a group.
- VIP Passes: The top 3 clubs with the highest number of registered athletes can receive two (2) spectator "Race Day Pass" VIP passes.
- Free Race Entry: A TriClub can earn one (1) free entry for every 20 affiliated members for a race (club must email to claim).
-TriClub Newsletter: a monthly newsletter providing updates on races, TriClub discounts, new benefits, etc.
-Time to Tri resources for athletes new to the sport or distances!
Benefits for the Club
- Race Day competition: the top 5 TriClubs based on Age Group points are awarded a TriClub trophy on site plus digital awards that can be added to the clubs website.
- On Course Hospitality: At select events, there will be a TriClub Village to be in the middle of the action on race day.
Note: Athletes must create an Athlete Profile, affiliate with their club (Richmond Tri Club) AND opt into IRONMAN email communications to receive benefits, including early registration.